Misaki Sakura Color 3kg
Pellet Size, Type
S /M / L, Floating
Crude Protein min 40%, Crude Fat max 6%, Crude Fiber max 1.0%, Moisture max 8.5%, max Ash 13%,
A, C, D3, E, K3, B1, B2, B6, B12, C, Nicotinic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, Choline, Folic Acid, Biotin, Inositol, Calcium, Zinc, Cobalt, Iron, Copper, Manganese, Magnesium, Potassium, Aluminium, Iodine, Salt
Sakura color koi food is 100% made in Japan and is the most preferred choice used by japanese koi breeders. It is very easy to be absorbed and digest by koi fishes, perfect for koi hobbyist to feed all year long. With special selected Spirulina, it improves the Beni/Red Color of kois but does not cause white skin to turn yellow.
1. It is highly nutritious, high in protein and contains many types of vitamins and minerals needed for koi development while maintaining good health.
2. More economical compared to most koi food made in Japan.
3. Very effective in improving red/beni of kois and improve skin lustre.
4. Various vitamins and minerals added to improve growth, health and also reducing stress of kois at the same time.
5. Contains probiotics to reduce koi excrements and promotes better digestion.